Monday, October 22, 2012

Maja Ruznic: Raw Woman on the Rise

I can't help but admire humans who make an art of telling their life stories and how those stories have made them who they are. It is a deeply brave thing.
I have to share this short on someone who I deeply admire.
Maja Ruznic is a San Francisco Bay Area Artist. I won't list her credentials, that's what the internet is for. (She doesn't have a wikipedia page, yet, but it is only a matter of time)
Maja's work has taken off in the last couple of years since she was featured on the cover of American Painters.  
Adoro a esta mujer! I love the sincerity and fragility in the images she creates. She's a pretty amazing human and a tenacious artist. 
She is what I'd like to call, A Raw Woman on the Rise.
Dale con dale mija!



No comments:

Post a Comment